Monday, November 21, 2011

Online Extravaganza is here!


It is here!  You can click on the picture above or here to check out the awesome deals!  Remember some of them only last for 24 hours - 20% off the Simply Scored tool and Sweet Pressed cookie stamps.

Fabric, Brads, ribbon, decor elements, stamps, digital downloads, dies...great sales and BUNDLES!! 

I thought I would share a card with you too although it doesn't have anything to do with the sale :)  I used the rock and roll technique on the medallion edges and then sponged a little bit of Early Espresso in the middle as well.


Supplies:
Day of Gratitude stamp set
Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzaz card stock
Pool Party, Early Espresso ink
Vintage Wallpaper impressions folder

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!