Tuesday, November 15, 2011

You're on my mind

I pulled out this stamp set because I haven't used it in awhile and decided to make a card for a friend.  The base is a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Early Espresso and I added a folded layer of Old Olive on top that measured 5 1/4" X 8 1/4" before I folded it in half.


This is the inside...


Supplies:
Flower Fancy
Upsy Daisy
Early Espresso, Old Olive, Marina Mist, Whisper White card stock
Early Espresso, Old Olive, Marina Mist, Pear Pizazz, Bashful Blue classic inks and markers
1/4" grosgrain ribbon - Early Espresso and Marina Mist
Vintage Wallpaper impressions folder
vintage trinket

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!