Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Stamp Camp Projects

We had so much fun at our Stamp Camp last Saturday and I thought I would share the projects we created with you.


Sarah's card featured a 3d look with the ornament punch as well as some Big Shot pieces and textures.  She also made the little top note purses for our thank you gifts to those who came to stamp.

 Lisa's project showed off the Spiece Cake designer series paper and fabric along with some Big Shot details.


I had the gift bag using Mocha Morning Specialty paper and also a card I cased from Mary Fish with a little glimmer and bling.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!