Sunday, March 3, 2013

All Dressed Up

 
This is my first attempt with the Pop 'n Cuts and All dressed up bundle.  I learned a few things for the next time, particularly in folding the dress form insert.
 

 
My dress is two layers of Beau Chateau fabric with a sash of Victoria crochet trim and an antique brad.

 
Supplies:
All Dressed up
Primrose Petals, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Early Espresso card stock
Primrose Petals ink
Pop 'n Cuts card base
Dress Form pop 'n cuts
Victoria crochet trim
Beau Chateau fabric
antique brad
Artisan Embellishment kit
basic pearls
 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!