Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter Treat Pouch

 
 
The Late Night Stampers challenge this week is to make a treat holder or place setting.  After thinking about it for awhile I decided I wanted to use the Pop 'n Cuts card base somehow as a treat holder and this is what I came up with.
 
 
I cut the base out of some Polka Dot Parade dsp and scored it at 5" and 6" from the side with the slits in it.

 
Then, I cut a piece of Whisper White card stock - 3" x 6 1/4" and scored it at 1" on all sides to make the little box inside.

 
I added a few too many jelly beans to the inside of the cello bag because it doesn't want to sit up straight, LOL! 

 
The little box is attached to the base with glue dots and I used my crop o dile to make a hole in the top of the closed base to add some ribbon to tie it up.

 
The eggs are cut using the ovals collection framelits and I stamped the card stock with the Distressed Dots and Hello Doily stamp sets before I cut them.
 
 
Hope you come over and play along this week!
 

1 comment:

MJ said...

Eventually you guys will convince me to buy this die, lol! This is a great little project!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!