Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Wipeout!

 
My sons and a friend were playing in some fresh snow awhile back and I had to take a few pictures of them snowboarding and sledding down their "hill". 
 
 
I used the designer template called A Split Second and added some snowflakes to it.  You can see another set of pages I created with the same template here.

 
While I find it fun putting together all the elements of scrapbook pages (both with paper and digitally), sometimes it is nice just to pop in a few pictures, a title and journaling and have your pages complete.  There are lots of great My Digital Studio downloads that are perfect for just that and you can check out all the available options here.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!