Sunday, March 17, 2013

Silhouettes of Happiness

 
For some reason, I had a bunch of labels die cut and stamped with this sentiment from Pursuit of Happiness.  In the next week or so you might see a lot of different cards I made trying to use them up! 
 
 
This one uses the Sycamore Street designer series paper (Sale-a-bration freebie) and also some of the great free ribbon that you can also get during Sale-a-bration (don't miss out, it ends on March 22nd!!)
 
I added an image from Serene Silhouettes to my Crumb Cake base with Early Espresso ink to finish the card.
 
Still need your Sale-a-bration fix?  Click here to start shopping and earning those free items!



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!