Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Swap card

 
This is one of the cards I used for our swaps at the Scrapbooking retreat at Park River Bible Camp a short time ago. 
 
 
I left a sentiment off so that the person who used the card could decide the occasion.

 
The inside is pretty simple too with just a textured dress and ribbon.
 
Supplies:
Dress up framelits
Pop 'n cuts card base
Pop 'n cuts dress form
Lacy brocade folder
Perfect Polka dots folder
white gel pen
Whisper White, Island Indigo and Soft Suede card stock
Sycamore Street dsp
in color designer brads
Calypso Coral ruffled ribbon
 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!