Thursday, March 21, 2013

Time is Running Out!! and My Paper Pumpkin

 
Sale-a-bration is almost over!  Tomorrow is the last day to earn FREE Sale-a-bration items so if you don't have the ones you want yet you can click on the image below to start shopping!

 
I received my Paper Pumpkin kit in the mail yesterday and will share the goodies with you soon!  It was so much fun to open it up and get started.  There is still time to sign up for next month's kit by clicking the picture below.  Please add me as your demonstrator when you get to that point (Kris Sobolik).

 
Not sure if you want to commit to it?  You can try it out with the kit below on a regular order using number 132600.  If you sign up for the subscription, you can also cancel at any time.

 


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!