Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Adventure Awaits

 
When I decided to purchase this stamp set from the Occasions catalog, I intended to use it mostly for scrapbook pages.  I just love the Adventure Bound designer series paper stack and for this card I paired the two together.

 
When I cut down the designer series paper (it is originally 4 /12" x 6 1/2"), I added one of the pieces I cut to the front of the design I chose to break up the pattern a little bit.
 
The sentiment is stamped on Kraft paper.
 
Supplies:
Adventure awaits
Night of Navy ink
Confetti White, Soft Suede and Kraft card stock
Adventure Bound designer series paper
linen thread
button
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!