Wednesday, January 28, 2015

January Paper Pumpkin

 
The January Paper Pumpkin kit was perfect!  My son decided to use the kit for his Valentine's Day treats at school so I had him fill them up with candy and put on the tab and clip and then I did the rest.

 
I had to laugh when I went to add the hearts and banner pieces, he had put most of the tabs on backwards, LOL!  I am sure he didn't realize there was a back and a front and it didn't occur to me to tell him that.
 
 
 
We filled them with sour cherry candies (and I think a few missed the bags and were sampled by all three of the kids).

 
Right now, there are refill kits available in the online store right here and each kit has 24 bags and pieces for each one.  With the refill, you would not get the stamps and ink, but you could easily use something else or even leave them unstamped.

 
Look like fun?  Right now you can get a discount on the 3 month subscription of Paper Pumpkin. 
 
Everyone needs a little creative fun in their mailbox every month right? 
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!