Friday, January 23, 2015

Banner Birthday

 
I had some leftover pieces from the Baptism banner I shared with you last week and I have made a few cards with them.  This one uses the Big Day (SAB 2015) stamp set for the sentiment and some Painted Petals designer series paper in the background.

You can see I did a little bit of sewing on the card as well, I am still playing around with that just a little bit.
 
Supplies:
Big Day
Marina Mist ink
Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Marina Mist card stock
Painted Petals dsp
staples
Party Pennants bigz die
Perfect Polka dots folder
Chevron folder
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!