Thursday, January 29, 2015

Harvest Time


No, it is not harvest time in North Dakota right now as the title might make you think...but that is the title of the scrapbook page I have to share today. 
 
It is kind of rate for me to get harvest pictures, we are so busy and I generally don't think to have my camera along with me, but this year I got a few...
 

 
I paired the Project Life Seasonal Snapshot collection with the Typeset specialty paper and added an image of wheat from Truly Grateful.
 
I have found I like to use the Project Life collections on this type of traditional page more so than they are normally used.

 
The pictures are of my husband and dad checking a wheat field, a shot of some of our potatoes as they go into the bin and of my awesome little combine rider!

 
Supplies:
Truly Grateful, Harvest Blessings
Hello Honey ink
Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Hello Honey card stock
Project Life Seasonal Snapshot collection
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!