Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

 
There is a Simply Sent card kit on the Year End Closeout called Snowflake Season which comes with envelopes and some fun punch out ornaments.  The piece around the sentiment on this card is what is left after you punch out the ornaments and I thought they would make nice frames (you will see another example soon).

 
I thought the sentiment was a good one for New Years Day, maybe a resolution to do more for yourself in the new year.  It comes from the Hello Life stamp set in the Occasions catalog.
 
Supplies:
Hello Life
Blackberry Bliss ink
Whisper White card stock
Lost Lagoon satin ribbon
vintage trinkets
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!