Thursday, January 15, 2015

More Baptism Decorations


 
Here are a few more of the items I put together for the Baptism.  I put together a few other things too that I won't share because they have the child's whole name and some other information on them.
 

 
These jars were some I picked up awhile ago while looking for fun things to alter.  I put some mint candies in the bottom and hung a little banner and a shrink plastic cross (shrink dinks) in them.  The cross was printed with My Digital Studio and then cut out and shrunk down.

 
The tops of the jars were decorated simply with some circles, ribbon and buttons.

 
The sentiment in the one on the left comes from Blessed by God and each jar has the same thing inside.

 
Some more My Digital Studio goodies for the Hershey's kisses and these were punched out with the 1" circle punch and added with glue dots.
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!