Saturday, April 11, 2015

Petal Potpourri


A simple thank you card is the project for today using the Painted Potpourri stamp set.  The sentiment is from the March paper pumpkin and I have a feeling I will use this image a lot.
 

 
Since it is white on white, I popped up the top layer with Stampin' Dimensionals.
 
Supplies:
Petal Potpourri, March Paper Pumpkin
Strawberry Slush, Hello Honey, Coastal Cabana ink
Whisper White card stock
 
Don't forget to order more of the 2013-2015 In Colors is they are some of your favorites (I know I will certainly miss a couple of them!), they will soon be gone :(
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!