Monday, April 27, 2015

Happy Day!


In the last year or so, I have gone from 2 page layouts to 1 page for most things I scrapbook.  If the event is one with tons of pictures, I will do the 2 page layout once in awhile though.
 

 
For this layout, I used a piece of Color Me Autumn designer series paper as my background and added a strip of it to the front as well.

 
My title is from Starburst sayings and is cut out with the Starburst framelit.  I added some stamped images from Kinda Eclectic and Truly Grateful as well.

 
Supplies:
Starburst sayings, Truly Grateful, Kinda Eclectic
Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey ink
Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow card stock
Color me Autumn dsp
Hodgepodge clips
starburst framelits
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!