Friday, April 3, 2015

Hardwood and Tools

 
April is a busy birthday month for our families and this is one of the cards I put together for a brother-in-law.  It uses the Hardwood background stamp and some leftover pieces from the make and take bag that I share with you before.

 
I used the Guy Greetings stamp set for the tools and sentiment using Baked Brown Sugar and Early Espresso ink.

 
Supplies:
Guy Greetings, Hardwood
Baked Brown Sugar, Early Espresso, Sahara Sand ink
Bashful Blue, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake card stock
Lucky stars folder
Decorative Dots folder
Part Pennants Bigz Die
Pear Pizzazz ribbon
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!