Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter

 
Happy Easter! 
 
May the spirit of hope
that Easter brings
Help you find
contentment in little things
and restore your faith
in the Lord above
Who gave His life
for the ones He loves
(I found that verse here)


 
I thought I would share an Easter card with you today as we celebrate.  These are cards I don't make all that often, but I did put together one this year. 

 
I chose to use Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Whisper White, and Lost Lagoon as my card stock colors and Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight and Pool Party for inks.
 
Supplies:
Crazy about you, Crosses of Hope, Petal Potpourri
Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Whisper White, and Lost Lagoon card stock
Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight and Pool Party ink
1/4" Daffodil Delight cotton ribbon
Large polka dot folder
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!