Monday, April 20, 2015

Nobody Loves...

 
We will take a little break from the Just Kidding stamp set samples :)  This one uses the Mother's Love stamp set that is in the Occasions catalog and some Moonlight designer series paper.

 
I like to add angled layers sometimes and on this one I used the same mat color for both layers - Blackberry Bliss.  Some of the fun thick baker's twine from Sale-a-bration and a basics hodgepodge clip finishes it off. 

 
Supplies:
Mother's Love
Blackberry Bliss, Memento Black, Wild Wasabi, Hello Honey ink
Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White card stock
Basics hodgepodge clips
Moonlight dsp
thick baker's twine (SAB 2015) in Hello Honey
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!