Sunday, April 26, 2015

Graduation


I have a video to share with you featuring this month's Paper Pumpkin kit before I share a card with you! 

 
A Paper Pumpkin subscription would be a great graduation or Mother's Day gift!!
 
And on to the card (not related to the Paper Pumpkin kit, those ideas will come later!!).
 
It will soon be graduation time again and I thought I better get some cards made while I have a chance!  These are created with the Pomp and Circumstance stamp set and I chose Perfect Plum, Lost Lagoon, Pistachio Pudding and Whisper White for my colors.

 
The circle is embossed with the Decorative Dots folder and my sentiment is punched out with the Note Tag punch.  I added a 2014-5016 In Color button from Sale-a-bration as well.

 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!