Thursday, June 30, 2016

Another June Paper Pumpkin Alternative Project

Yesterday I shared a scrapbook page I made using the June 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit, today I have an alternative card along with a card that follows the directions in the box.



I used just one of the cellophane banner bags on this card and added it to the card base with dimensionals behind the circle.  Next I decorated the envelope with some stamping and a couple strips of extra card stock.


The card below is the banner card that the kit has instructions for and I did find it difficult to photograph because of the glare.  The banner pieces get folded together and tied up so that you have to untie the bakers twine to see the banners message.


I am sure I will have some more samples to share with you soon! 


I hope you enjoyed the projects I created with this months kit.  Make sure to get your own right here! 

Supplies:
June 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit
Peekaboo Peach card stock

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!