Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Sprinkles Punch


So far all of new the catalog projects I have shown you are using some of the pre-order items we as demonstrators had an opportunity to try out before the catalog went live.  I really haven't had a chance to play with the items I received last week - but hopefully soon!!


On this card I used the new Sprinkles punch on some Flirty Flamingo card stock and added a piece of Whisper White covered with layers of Playful Palette washi tape behind it.  I added some of the pieces that were punched out as decoration on the card itself as well.

Supplies:
Perfectly Wrapped
Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach ink
Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White card stock
Sprinkles punch
2" and 2 1/2" punches
basic rhinestones
Playful Palette washi tape
Pop of Pink specialty paper



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!