Friday, June 17, 2016

Washi Birthday


I thought I would play with washi tape again on the card I am sharing with you today - that seems to be a theme this week although it wasn't planned that way!

I stamped my sentiment on some Whisper White card stock and then added some strips of Pop of Pink washi tape over the top of it.  Then I layered it onto a piece of Basic Black card stock.


My background is embossed with the Large polka dots folder and I added a little bit of Peekaboo Peach ruched ribbon for a little extra color.


Supplies:
Watercolor Words
Basic Black ink
Whisper White, Basic Black, Pear Pizzazz card stock
Pop of Pink washi tape
Peekaboo Peach ruched ribbon
Large polka dot folder



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!