Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Oh Happy Day!

I have a few cards to share that I made with the Oh Happy Day card kit last week and I will share some more tomorrow.  The kit contains all the pieces you need to make 20 cards, envelopes, stamp set, ink and some adhesive along with directions (although you can do your own thing as well).


I always have lots of pieces leftover after I make the cards probably because I make some of my own designs as well as doing a few that are as the designers intended.


The colors, patterns and shapes are fun to play with and it is always nice to have everything you need all in one kit!

Supplies:
Oh Happy Day card kit


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!