Wednesday, June 29, 2016

June Paper Pumpkin Alternative



For this month's Paper Pumpkin kit, I am going to share a couple alternative ideas before sharing the actual project the kit is intended for.  I chose to create a scrapbook page with the title "Love This Day" using the banners, stickers and stamps.


I used one of the card bases to accent my picture mat and added a couple 2015-2017 In Color doilies and a piece of Peekaboo Peach card stock.



The doilies, Peekaboo Peach card stock and the Mint Macaron 12 x 12 card stock are the only additions to the kit that I have used on this project.

Supplies:
2016 June Paper Pumpkin kit
Mint Macaron, Peekaboo Peach card stock
2015-2017 in color doilies



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!