Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Layering Ribbon


I was messing around with some of the new ruched ribbon on this card, just adding several strips across some Playful Palette designer series paper.  It might look better with some different colors...?


I added a little glitter with the Wink of Stella glitter brush under my sentiment and inside the heart.  There are some brush stroke images from the Painter's Palette stamp set on the card base, I used Dapper Denim ink on the same color card stock.


Supplies:
Painter's Palette, Layering Love
Dapper Denim, Flirty Flamingo ink
Playful Palette dsp
Dapper Denim, Very Vanilla, Sweet Sugarplum card stock
ruched ribbon - Dapper Denim
Wink of Stella glitter brush



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!