Thursday, October 6, 2016

Embossed Wishes


There is really a lot of different things you can do with the Fancy Frost specialty designer series paper in the Holiday catalog.  The embossed designs on white paper are in six different patterns and I have used pieces for scrapbook pages, card bases (as in the card below) and card layers as well as on 3d projects.  The paper is thicker than designer series paper and holds up well as a card base or scrap book page base.


For this card, I chose to ink part of the front of the card with Soft Suede ink and then added some flowers and leaves using images from the Rose Wonder stamp set.  Next I stamped the sentiment on a separate piece of the same specialty paper and sponged some ink on that as well before popping it up on the card.  The final elements I added were the enamel shapes.


Supplies:
Rose Wonder
Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi, Soft Suede ink
Fancy Frost specialty designer series paper
subtles enamel dots
sponges




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!