Thursday, October 20, 2016

Fall Birthday


This is a card I actually made over a month ago and haven't shared with you yet using the August 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit.  It was one of those I made right before I needed it and didn't remember to take a picture while I was still in the craft room so I took it outside on the deck instead!


I used a couple different stamp sets on the card - the leaves and trees are from the Thoughtful Branches set and the sentiment comes from the Better Together stamp set.


I love these little wooden die cuts!

Supplies:
August 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit
Better Together, Thoughtful Branches
Early Espresso, Cajun Craze ink
Pool Party card stock



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!