Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Cable Knit Christmas


When I began creating this card, I only knew I wanted to use the Merry Tags framelits as the focal point.  After I had cut those pieces out, the rest of the card just kind of fell into place.  I sponged and rolled edges on some This Christmas specialty paper and layered it onto some Early Espresso card stock and then again layered that on top of some Cherry Cobbler card stock that was embossed with the Cable knit folder.


The sentiment was made by curving the Merry Christmas photopolymer stamp on a block before I stamped it and then punched it out with the Duet banner punch.


All the elements of the card were sponged with Soft Suede ink.

Supplies:
Star of Light
Soft Suede, Early Espresso ink
Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Early Espresso card stock
This Christmas specialty paper
Cable knit folder
duet banner punch
mini jingle bells
Merry Tags framelits



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!