Wednesday, October 26, 2016

The Reason


Today I have another Christmas card to throw into the mix, I always like to do a few of these before I am really into making Christmas projects so I don't have quite so many to make when the time comes. 

For this one, I chose the Reason for the Season stamp set - one of my favorites.  I have used the Warmth and Cheer designer series paper and Cable Knit folder to add texture to the card.


Supplies:
Reason for the Season
Dapper Denim ink
Dapper Denim, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler card stock
linen thread
In Color doilies
2" circle punch
Warmth and Cheer designer series paper
Cable knit folder


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!