Friday, October 28, 2016

October 2016 Paper Pumpkin Alternative



My alternative project for you using this month's Paper Pumpkin kit is a scrapbook page.  The only items added that are not in the kit are the 12 x 12 piece of Cajun Craze card stock, the pieces of Early Espresso and Delightful Dijon card stock, linen thread, burlap ribbon and images from Perfectly Wrapped.


The pieces to mat photos are made from cutting the card base in half...


I cut down the textured and die cut piece of card stock and used it at the top and then added the die cut pieces through the middle...


The little circles are from the Perfectly Wrapped stamp set...


I stamped the image from the kit behind the die cut leaves and then added the sequins and window sheet over the top.  To cover up the dimensional strip of adhesive I added the strips of Early Espresso and Delightful Dijon cardstock. 

The linen thread at the corners is from a previous kit.

Supplies:
October 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit
Perfectly Wrapped
Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Delightful Dijon card stock
linen thread
burlap ribbon



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!