Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Freshman Year


This year, my oldest started high school and didn't want mom walking into the school with him.  He did ask me to drive him there, but I think that had more to do with him not wanting to ride the bus that morning...


Fortunately another mom got the kids together for a group picture and shared it with the rest of us!  I decided to used the Good Vibes Project Life collection for the scrapbook page.


I chose to use the middle size in the Variety Pack 2 of the Photo Pocket pages and used lots of different pocket cards.


"Freshman year" is made up of stickers in the accessories kit.


There are some fun stickers and clips to use as well as some washi tape...


Good Vibes Project Life collection
Variety Pack 2 12" x 12" project life photo pocket pages
Mint Macaron, Basic Gray, Night of Navy card stock



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!