Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Kick Butt


A little over a week ago we had one of those crazy busy weeks and we sent our oldest son to the other side of the state with his baseball coach for the State Class A Legion Baseball Tournament.  His brother and sister and I were able to join him a few days later...  I wanted to send him off with a little encouraging card even though we didn't expect him to be more than moral support for his teammates (although he did see a little playing time).


First, I took a piece of Whisper White card stock and used my Basic Black marker to make a curved line.  Next, I used my piecing tool to add holes on either side of the marker.  Then,I used the chevron punch and cut lots of pieces from some Real Red card stock and added them over the line to look like stitching.  


The sentiment is from the Enjoy Life stamp set - simple and to the point for this purpose :)


The team played really well and came home with 2nd place, although I know they would have liked to repeat as state champions, they played well and were really fun to watch.


One of the teams they played during the tournament happened to be one of their regular season rivals from a town less than 20 miles away...


Moms, a grandma and baby sister...

Supplies:
Enjoy Life
Basic Black ink and marker
Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White card stock
Chevron punch
Paper Piercing tool


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!