Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Another Wonderful Year


I am back with a card project today - there still may be some days without any posts because harvest is coming any day now for us.  

I used the Another Wonderful Year stamp set along with a retired background set called Playful Backgrounds.  I stamped the sentiment on Whisper White with Smoky Slate ink and then punched it out with the Tailored Tag punch.  Then, I stamped the same thing using Bermuda Bay ink and cut out the banner piece with a paper snips and attached it to the punched piece with snail adhesive.


I added some retired designer series paper and some self adhesive sequins to finish the card.


Supplies:
Another Wonderful Year, Playful Backgrounds
Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay ink
Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White card stock
tutti fruiti adhesive backed sequins
tailored tag punch

Bonus Days


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!