Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Starburst Birthday


When I am die cutting shapes to use for sentiments on cards or on scrapbook pages, I tend to cut out several at a time so if I am going to make a quick card sometime I will have some ready to go.  When my kids tell me they are bored, I always tell them they can cut out some pieces for me with the Big Shot too and I end up with a lot of options that way!  Of course they catch on and don't tell me they are bored if they really don't want to do any die cutting... 


The sentiment layer for this card was one in the die cut stash and I added the Happy Birthday from the Stitched All around stamp set (which bundles with the Stitched Labels framelits that were used for this die cut).  


I added a couple different pieces of designer series paper for color  - the background is from Tranquil Textures and the starburst shape is from Share What You love and the final piece was a little strip of Pool Party card stock.

Supplies:
Stitched All Around
Early Espresso ink
Whisper White, Pool Party card stock
Tranquil Textures dsp
Share What You Love dsp
Starburst punch
Stitched Labels framelits

Stitched All Around Clear-Mount Bundle
Stitched All Around Clear-Mount Bundle 148374
Price: $46.75
Stitched All Around Clear-Mount Stamp Set
It's doilies galore with this stamp set. Just look at those stitched effects!
* Quantity: 10 rubber stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, d, h

Stitched Labels Framelits Dies
Create delicate die-cut labels in record time with Framelits dies and the Big Shot. All the stitches a girl could want! Several versatile label pieces and a stitched texture piece that can be used to layer under a focal element make this set a must have. Edgelit pieces add a cross stitch or straight line stitching as a finishing touch to a project.
* 10 dies
* Largest die: 3-1/4" x 2-3/4" (8.3 x 7 cm)
* Use with Big Shot



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!