Thursday, August 23, 2018

Birthday Expressions


When we went across the state a couple weeks ago for a baseball tournament, I knew I would be in the hotel room with a lot of downtime and brought a bunch of card pieces to put together.  This is one of the cards I made multiples of using the Eclectic Expressions (SAB 2018) and Guy Greetings stamp sets and the Share What You Love specialty paper.


The label is from the Stitched Label framelits collection and the second pattern of designer series paper is punched out with the Starburst folder.  The cards were quick and easy to put together because I had already stamped, cut and punched everything.


Supplies:
Guy Greetings, Eclectic Expressions (SAB 2018)
Basic Black, Gray Granite, Balmy Blue, Mint Macaron ink
Whisper White card stock
Share what you love dsp
Stitched label framelits
Starburst punch

Stitched Labels Framelits Dies
Stitched Labels Framelits Dies 146828
Price: $33.00
Create delicate die-cut labels in record time with Framelits dies and the Big Shot. All the stitches a girl could want! Several versatile label pieces and a stitched texture piece that can be used to layer under a focal element make this set a must have. Edgelit pieces add a cross stitch or straight line stitching as a finishing touch to a project.

Framelits Dies help you create detailed die cuts with just a few turns of the Big Shot handle.

* 10 dies
* Largest die: 3-1/4" x 2-3/4" (8.3 x 7 cm)
* Use with Big Shot


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!