Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Stitched and Vintage


There are a lot of elements that went into making this card from the different designer series papers to the die cuts and stamps.  The background started out with Nature's Poem designer series paper that has a piece of Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut specialty paper over the top.


Over that, I added a piece of Tranquil Textures designer series paper over the top and then added it to my card base.  

The framelit was stamped with an image from Very Vintage and the sentiment is from Stitched All Around.  I finished the card off with some Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle ribbon.


Supplies:
Stitched All Around, Very Vintage
Tranquil Tide ink
Whisper White, Crumb Cake card stock
Nature's poem dsp
Tranquil Textures dsp
Stitched label framelits
Whisper White 5/8" polka dot tulle ribbon
Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut specialty paper


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!