Friday, August 3, 2018

July 2018 Paper Pumkin Alternative Ideas Day 2


The cards in today's post are some alternative ideas from the July Paper Pumpkin kit again using the tissue paper as the focus.  I cut up the little 3" x 3" card bases and used them as layers on the first two cards before adding the die cuts and sentiments.


The card base on the top one is Blueberry Bushel, the middle is Balmy blue and the last one is Granny Apple Green.


On the last card, I used the Celebrate You thinlit dies to cut out Celebrate from some Silver Foil paper.


Supplies:
July 2018 Paper Pumpkin kit
Glitter enamel dots
Silver Foil paper
Blueberry Bushel, Granny Apple Green and Balmy Blue card stock


Celebrate You Thinlit Dies
Celebrate You Thinlit Dies 146840
Price: $23.00
Create script die cut words for cardmaking, memory keeping, and more.

* 3 dies
* Largest image: 3-9/16" x 1-1/8" (8.9 x 2.2 cm)
* Use with Big Shot


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!