Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Painted Sympathy


I have been going through a lot of sympathy cards again so I have been trying to make some new ones to have on hand.  This card came together using some strips of retired designer series paper but you could easily substitute any pattern for this one.


 I layered Crumb Cake card stock on the same colored base using Stampin' dimensionals after I stamped an image from Hold on to Hope randomly in the background.  The sentiment is from the Painted Glass stamp set and I used Early Espresso ink for that.


Supplies:
Painted Glass, Hold on to Hope
Crumb Cake, Early Espresso ink
Whisper White, Crumb Cake card stock
retired dsp
Stampin' dimensionals

Hold on to Hope Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Hold On To Hope Clear-Mount Stamp Set 145780
Price: $21.00
Sometimes you need hope. And sometimes you need someone to remind you that God is there for you. This stamp set was inspired by Million Sales Achiever Brandy Cox.

Our clear-mount stamps
* Are made of the same premium rubber as our wood-mount stamps.
* Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time.
* Are precut so you don't have to trim.
* Are repositionable; temporarily mount them on clear blocks for stamping, then remove them for storage.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your clear-mount stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 10 rubber stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, c, d, g


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!