Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Delightfully Detailed


One of the new specialty papers in the Idea Book and Catalog is called Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut specialty paper and there are may patterns that you can choose from including a whole sheet design along with other pieces that can be easily cut into smaller pieces.  One side is vanilla and the other is white.


I chose one of the long patterns for this card and cut it down to 5" long.  The stamp set used is called Painted Harvest and I used the new color called Merry Merlot for the base and the sentiment ink.  There is also an added metal adhesive flower from the Share What You Love embellishment collection.


Supplies:
Painted Harvest
Smoky Slate, Merry Merlot ink
Mint Macaron, Smoky Slate and Merry Merlot card stock
Share What You Love embellishments
2" circle punch
Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut specialty paper


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!