Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Stitched Thank You


The background on this card started out the same as one of my monthly stamp club project cards with the Time for Tea stamp set and some Old Olive ink. Next came some usage of scraps that were in my scrap bin...


The die cuts are cut using the Stitched Shapes and Stitched Seasons framelits and the designer series paper is from the Share What You Love collection.  I added a few metallic pearls for accents on the sentiment layer.


Supplies:
Time for Tea, Love What You Do
Old Olive, Pool Party, Smoky Slate ink
Whisper White, Coastal Cabana card stock
Stitched Shapes framelits
Stitched Seasons framelits
Metallic pearls
Share what you love dsp


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!