Thursday, July 19, 2018

June Paper Pumpkin Alternative


As promised, I have another June 2018 Paper Pumpkin alternative idea for you today.  You may have noticed I like to make a scrapbook page each month using some of the pieces in the kit and this month is no exception.


The base is Basic Gray and I have stamped a few images in the background with Lovely Lipstick ink.  Then I cut down some of the card bases to use as photo mats and added some of the balloons and other elements in the kit.


If the kits look like fun, make sure you get 50% off your first one by ordering before August 10th using the promotion code Bloom0818 and going to this link.

Broadway Star Kit Refill

Broadway Birthday Photopolymer Bundle
Broadway Birthday Photopolymer Bundle 148321
Price: $41.25
Broadway Birthday Photopolymer Stamp Set
Roll out your ink pads and make your loved ones feel like a star on their birthday!
* Quantity: 17 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, g, h

Broadway Lights Framelits Dies
Create die-cut birthday decor and billboards in record time with Framelits dies and the Big Shot. The diamond piece cuts out diamond 'flickers' as a peek through. You can also use the positive images as an embellishment on a project.
* 10 dies
* Largest die: 4" x 1-3/4" (10.2 x 4.4 cm)
* Use with Big Shot

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!