Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Life is Sweeter


There are so many cute cards floating around with watercolored backgrounds these days!  For this card I chose to use the background stamp from Love What You Do for a watercolored look and layered several items over the top.


The first layer is a die cut from the Stitched Seasons framelits collection which will be available to customers August 1st.  Then, I added some linen thread and a piece of the Delightfully Detailed Laser cut specialty paper and finally the sentiment. A few Artisan pearls for color and texture and the card is complete.


Supplies:
Love what you do, Stitched all around
Petal Pink, Night of Navy, Merry Merlot ink
Very Vanilla, Balmy Blue card stock
Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Specialty Paper
Linen thread
Stitched Seasons framelits
Artisan pearls

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!