Monday, July 30, 2018

Begin With You


This card came about while I was going through the scrap pile again, it started with the pieces of designer series paper from the Tranquil Textures collection.  Both patterns come from this same package.


I decided to use my Detailed Trio punch on the corners of the Balmy Blue card stock in the background and added some 5/8" Whisper White polka dot tulle ribbon behind the oval layers. 


Supplies:
Detailed with Love
Balmy Blue ink
Balmy Blue, Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White card stock
Tranquil Textures dsp
Stitched Shapes framelits
 5/8" Whisper White polka dot tulle ribbon

Don't miss out on the Buy 3 Get 1 Free Designer Series Paper sale that ends tomorrow!



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!