Wednesday, July 18, 2018

June Paper Pumpkin


 While I await the arrival of the July Paper Pumpkin kit, I thought I would finally share the June kit projects and some alternatives with you.  The first two pictures show the cards as intended by the kit directions (mostly)...The kit coordinates with the Broadway Birthday bundle...


As always, I put together a few cards as intended and then did some alternative projects and still have leftovers to play with another time.


Broadway Birthday Photopolymer Bundle

Broadway Birthday Photopolymer Bundle 148321
Price: $41.25
Broadway Birthday Photopolymer Stamp Set
Roll out your ink pads and make your loved ones feel like a star on their birthday!
* Quantity: 17 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, g, h

Broadway Lights Framelits Dies
Create die-cut birthday decor and billboards in record time with Framelits dies and the Big Shot. The diamond piece cuts out diamond 'flickers' as a peek through. You can also use the positive images as an embellishment on a project.
* 10 dies
* Largest die: 4" x 1-3/4" (10.2 x 4.4 cm)
* Use with Big Shot

 The next two pictures show some alternative card ideas to create with this kit and the coordinating bundle.  Tomorrow I will share another alternative idea with you.


Don't forget, first time subscribers can get their first kit discounted by 50% using the code Bloom0818.  Just go here to get started!




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!