Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Gummy Bear Wishes


Today I have some fun birthday cards to share with you that are made with Sale-a-bration and Occasions catalog items.  Unfortunately they aren't available to purchase anymore but I made them when they were current and just didn't have time to share them with you before now!  


I thought they would be good cards for any age...The stamp set is called Hello Cupcake and I paired it with the How Sweet It Is designer series paper.  The colors are Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party and Daffodil Delight.


Supplies:
Hello Cupcake (SAB 2019)
Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green ink
Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Gorgeous Grape card stock
Stitched Seasons framelits
Timeless Label punch
Honeycomb folder
How Sweet it is dsp


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!