Monday, June 17, 2019

Love and Joy


I have added this card to my Stamp A Stack options (we have one coming up this week) using the Woven Heirlooms stamp set.  This stamp set was one of the first ones I was drawn to in the new catalog.  


I chose to use some Garden Lane designer series paper as an accent and the new In Color called Seaside Spray for my ink color.


Supplies:
Woven Heirlooms
Seaside Spray
Mint Macaron, Whisper White card stock
Stitched Seasons framelits
Garden Lane dsp


GARDEN LANE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
Garden Lane Designer Series Paper 149488
Price: $11.50
Garden Lane Designer Series Paper features verdant greenery and designs in lush shades.

* 12 sheets of patterned paper: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free

Coordinating colors: Garden Green, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White
WOVEN HEIRLOOMS CLING STAMP SET
Woven Heirlooms Cling Stamp Set 149306
Price: $24.00
For the happy times and sad times, the hard times and glad times, the Woven Heirlooms Stamp Set has just what you need. Also available in French.

Stampin' Up!'s cling stamps
* Are premium rubber stamps.
* Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time.
* Are precut so you don't have to trim.
* Are repositionable; temporarily mount them on clear blocks for stamping, then remove them for storage.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your clear-mount stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 9 cling stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): c, d, f


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!