Monday, June 10, 2019

May Stamp Club Projects


Well, I am finally sharing the May Stamp Club projects with you!  


The layout uses a designer series paper that was in the Occasions catalog called Happiness Blooms and I used the banner triple punch for all the angles.


The first card uses the Tea Time framelits and an embossing folder from the occasions catalog along with the Stitched Rectangle framelits and some polka dot tulle ribbon.


This card uses some products that were available to demonstrators before the new catalog was available to customers...Woven Heirlooms and Woven Threads designer series paper along with some Sahara Sand woven threads trim and the Stitched Nested labels thinlits.


We always have room for more in both the Monthly and Virtual stamp clubs, contact me for more details!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!