Friday, June 28, 2019

Paper Pumpkin Alternative Card Ideas


 The first photo shows the fun cards that could be made from this month's Paper Pumpkin kit along with the cute little pouch to store them in.  There were enough pieces for 16 cards and leftovers too...


The next three photos are alternative ideas I created by cutting up the envelopes and small card fronts.  


Each of the alternatives are 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" when folded and I used Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, Whisper White and Old Olive for my extra card stock colors and for some of the stamping as well.


Don't forget to sign up for next month's kit by July 10th!  You can start right here.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!